Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Click...Scanner on the Way
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Click...Scanner on the Way Reply with quote

Well, I couldn't stand it any longer. I "clicked" into a new scanner, the Epson V700. Shocked

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/interactive/Epson%20V750/page_1.htm

I would expect it to be here within a week or so.

I do love the 2450 - it has given me very good scans of 6x6 and 4.5x6; however not so good with 35mm. I would have not let it go, except that I think that the V700 is a large leap forward.

Of course, I will give a review of my own successes and failures with the V700...as well as my interpretation of its quality. If it's a "keeper" that is great; if not, well that's the way things go...

Laurence

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Laurence, I read only good for the V700

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Larry!.
On the scanner world I need to know a lot yet, so your experience will be very illustrating to me.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Laurence. That is a dream machine. I look forward to see your scans with it.

-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently saving up for the V750. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read good things about the V700&750, but I was surprised to read that the V500 is damn close to them in results.