Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa RF Heliar 10,5cm latest version post-war portraits
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Bessa RF Heliar 10,5cm latest version post-war portraits Reply with quote

Provia 100F ,Epson V500

It's popped out from my monitor really when I saw 7000px wide scan in compressed frame. I thin this is awesome even if we not see taken with a 70 yrs old camera click on it to get higher resolution.

Last edited by Attila on Sat May 23, 2009 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great capture, Attila! It looks like little sister is now bigger than big
sister.

I sent a roll off of Provia 100F that I shot thru the Koni Rapid Omega, can't wait to see how they came out.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she is taller. I think this Provia 100F one of the best general purpose slide. I was lucky I bought 40 roll expired one and they are still good. (After Nesster kindly helped me to cover red window Laughing ) Your Konica Omega is amazing too I think Provia will even better than your last awesome pictures.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an incredible IQ from such an old camera!
Imagine projected on a wall!

Provia is absolute #1, I always say it. It kicks the socks off the Velvia.

The second pose is very cute, well done!
Next time you make this pose again, remember the feet Smile

Your two girls are almost women now. You grew them healthy and good, what a success as father! Satisfaction much better than any old lens Very Happy
But you will soon need other models I'm afraid. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio! I did listen to you and purchase large amount of Provia and I am love it ! Thanks again! They are still cute with me about photography, but you have right it will end sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second one is showing what looks like shake, but oddly, on the bottom half. Maybe the lens standard is slightly off or the film wasn't flat.
The first one is impressive though, and shows there's plenty of life in these old dogs yet.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dave, I think I did push hard camera on second I did cover red window with my finger and I have a weak light weight tripod.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I didn't know to look here! I think these are the best shots I have seen from your folders, they're very good indeed (and lovely models you have, too).

Maybe you lost their feet in no 2 because of parallax. There's a lot of learning to do in order to get to know these cameras.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 is perfect !

You are a great distance estimator !

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has working built in range finder and freshly C'lad lovely camera indeed. Need to learn a lot this was first time when I did use as portrait camera.
I suggest you guys to take one I think you will love same than me. 6x9 huge slide is pretty amazing. #2 has trouble on feets right, no idea why.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old camera is fantastic. You also have lovely models.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys!

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are probably the cleanest images from a 6x9 that I've seen in a long time. The color, the accutance, and the ability to "bring forward" the subject away from the background is phenomenal.

I love these kinds of portraits, where you don't necessarily get really close. The inclusion of the immediate environment around the girls adds a special touch to these.

I'm actually pretty much stunned by the quality. Shocked Can you imagine a 30x40 or even larger from these? I sure can!

And of course...the Heliar! What a fantastic lens.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb portraits! superb girls!
hey father, have you read the white t-shirt text on #1 Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No words.....

Well done and thanks for showing these. I can´t wait to begin shooting Medium-format.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
superb portraits! superb girls!
hey father, have you read the white t-shirt text on #1 Rolling Eyes

That's a South European comment. Laughing

No comment for the camera, no money, no comments.... Wink Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks!