Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A bad drawing and new project
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: A bad drawing and new project Reply with quote

Ok, this is certainly not one of my highlights, but I like the idea for new project which this was kind of a test for. I'm going to draw cameras. A lot better then this though, this was waaaay to stiff for my liking and from bad angle... :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a Spotmatic (one of the nicest cameras ever) I find it a little bulky, but as a drawing it's just superb. I would not mind having that one on my wall. Thanks for sharing!

This must be either the SP II or SP F but I'm missing the Spotmatic name on the top plate Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice drawing. do you have more of your drawings seen on the web ?

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile I can do a lot better though. I'm a bit stiff after resting the pen and brush for a few years (from the beginning I am a apinter, went to artschool and all that but slipped in on webdesign).

I do have a blog about drawing but it is just in swedish yet, here you can see a portrait of my daughter:
http://tecknaren.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/portratt-av-mathilde/

However I plan to revive my old domain and make an english drawingblog.