Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"3D" effect?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for me at least this following one was made to have a "3D effect" per one image alone and it IS actually also a 3D image for crosseye viewing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it, I can see it Very Happy AT LAST! Cool

Beautiful, Klaus! Cool

...my eyes hurt now Confused

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty and pain have always been very close to each other Wink

Great you c an see it Graham!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another example:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't cross my eyes enough.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
After some time, all kind of photos have been posted, as different as day and night, and as a result, if everybody sees a "3D effect" in everything, then it's like if it's nowhere.
It's obvious that the same concept of what looks "3D" in a photo is not shared and everybody sees it in different ways.
As a result, this whole type of thread goes nowhere, and turns out to be just a big waste of time.

Yes, I see the problem. With all those somehow 3D images (with and without small DOF, with paired stereo images..) no one can "learn" to differ between those 3D without working with small DOF thing and the other 3D.
Probably one like you Orio should have one thread with no other members writing rights. People can suggest you images on a second open for all thread, and you take only the 3D images with that Zeiss 3D without small DOF, without Stereo, without photo-shopping into the Orio 3D thread.
I would be happy about such a solution to get some kind of database of Zeiss 3D Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all due respect, isn't that interesting who differently different people perceive the concept of "3D photos"? I find that rather interesting and worth noting except calling it "going nowhere", just because it did not go where you expected it to go??

I would opt to let it run and let member show what they understand as being "3D"...

as flat as can be, that one is 3D for me... as it has a virtual "tactile" 3-dimensionality.

Lamegon / Biogon 38mm lens

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
With all due respect, isn't that interesting who differently different people perceive the concept of "3D photos"? I find that rather interesting and worth noting except calling it "going nowhere", just because it did not go where you expected it to go??

You attribute to me a trivial and arrogant thinking that wasn't in my mind.
When I said that the thread was going nowhere, I meant that all kind of images have been posted as "3D" examples.
Nearly the full spectrum of possible imagery is present in this and the similar threads.
And many images are the opposite of others, and are mutually contradictory.
For this reason I wrote that these threads are going nowhere: because since it is impossible to find a common shared agreement on what a "3D" image should look like, it comes as a consequence that no conclusion can be taken. Which means, that it's going nowhere.

It would be nice, Klaus, if before offending the other people from the height of your perennial doctorial chair with your stick-up-the-ass remarks, you would make a more thoughtful reflection of what the real meaning and intentions of the people that you judge and sentence really are.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

This is the first thread I have opened after not visiting here for a while. Looks like things are just as they were before. You guys..... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Laughing

This is the first thread I have opened after not visiting here for a while. Looks like things are just as they were before. You guys..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Great to see you again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Laughing

Mr. Green Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voigtländer Ultron 2/28 @ Leica M8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Carsten!
you revive this thread after 1 year, I guess we will soon see sunshine around

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

****For this reason I wrote that these threads are going nowhere: because since it is impossible to find a common shared agreement on what a "3D" image should look like, it comes as a consequence that no conclusion can be taken. Which means, that it's going nowhere.***

In one way you are probably right (i.e. going nowhere) as there are ways of improving your chances of 3d (pop) which you have mentioned but no one can say how you can definitely get it on demand for any situation at any time, and I would wager that there are probably 1000's of Zeiss lens owners that have plenty of 2d looking shots.......but the thread is still interesting though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice one Carsten!
you revive this thread after 1 year,

Yeah, because it seemed to me that only a few saw my "pop"-thread. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, no-X! I love your all photography, especially the third and fourth one. Those really beautiful and very clear.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brenizer-2 by srdnc, on Flickr

brenizer-sefa- by srdnc, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

impressive Brenizer healtyhead, medium format 3D quality !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one has some 3D for me:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
This one has some 3D for me

Definitely it has!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
impressive Brenizer healtyhead, medium format 3D quality !

Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kds315*"]This one has some 3D for me:

Very nice 3D and great capture!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planar C/Y 85mm f/1.4 at f/2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my idea of 3D:
cooltouch wrote:

]

From another thread.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote