Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What is a good screw mount M42 camera to get?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qqbingbing wrote:
Why is there noone mentioned the bessaflex. It is younger and lighter, but fun to use. You can still find brand new ones, they are quite rare though.

I did, last post on the first page.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qqbingbing wrote:
Arkku wrote:
qqbingbing wrote:
Why is there noone mentioned the bessaflex. It is younger and lighter, but fun to use. You can still find brand new ones, they are quite rare though.

Yes, but it can be up to 10× the price of a good Fujica…

May not be that pricy.There are not many good fujis on ebay as well, also mostly they are over 100GBP. I just got a black bessaflex on the way, comes with a jupiter 9 lens, it's 400USD overall. So I would think it's a fair price. But you may find it's a little more diffcult to find.

My Fujicas include 2× ST-801, ST-705, ST-701, ST-605, ST-605N and possibly another one that I've forgotten (yes, I'll sell some of the extras once I get around to it =), and I've never paid more than 60 EUR for them on eBay, and I've always bought them with Fuji lenses included (which is why I have so many Fujicas). For example, one of the ST-801's came with EBC Fujinon 135mm f/2.5 and EBC Fujinon 55mm f/1.8, total 35 EUR + shipping… The ST-605* are much cheaper still and very abundant on eBay, just don't look at the expensive listings. ;>