Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Redcoat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: The Redcoat Reply with quote

Gagging for a pic of it, so it was...

Tamron SP 28-80

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well caught, Dave! Have you permanently welded the Tammie zoom to your
camera? Laughing

Bill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely catched!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb capture!
I like the details. The mannequin is female and I like the price label on the chair.
Details make the mystery, what does things do in the street

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
what does things do in the street

Now imagine if an old man or woman was sitting on the chair, with the writing "Antiques" next to them! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The funny thing is that I'd like to see this shot in B&W. I could bet that the coat will be perceived as red anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only just getting to grips with CS2 and was trying to bring out the detail in the sign - there's a lot more there. I left it as it is for just now.
On a side note; this marks the start of me using raw on a regular basis - up until now I preferred the immediacy of jpeg, since it was one less learning process and I'd become quite familiar with the basics of PSP over the years. A quick and dirty approach worked well most of the time, but I saw how raw would be of some benefit if the images were keepers.
Happily, it coincided with me finally getting the niggling focus issue on the 10D nailed - it was so simple it was unbelievable. Turned out the diopter adjustment was always slightly off because I'd been setting it up on the VF image, not the marks on the VF.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it. It make me wonder what is in the shop.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies waiting for he rest of the uniform?

Smile Smile Smile patrickh