Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Street Food Worker 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Street Food Worker 2 Reply with quote

All pictures taken with Rollei Distagon 1.4/35:

Thanks for viewing Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, and I was hopeful you'd have more pictures of that chick. Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it's my age, but when there's a good sandwich on the grill, who remembers the chick Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you haven't tried the sandwiches... they look like an invitation for running to the toilet during a couple of days... Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am getting hungry Smile looks delicious.

Are those huge melanzani ? (first photograph - down)

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragom wrote:
I hope you haven't tried the sandwiches... they look like an invitation for running to the toilet during a couple of days... Smile

well, I've seen much worser.....

That's an other great reportage but I was more impressed with the reportage with the girl, this man does not have the same "charme" Rolling Eyes ........

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Maybe it's my age, but when there's a good sandwich on the grill, who remembers the chick Laughing

Well stated

Great shots once again Orio. Using a 35mm and getting these type of shots without folks waving at the camera is not easily done.