Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Recent...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Recent... Reply with quote

Hello again to all of you, it was about time to post again...some busy months behind me, my new job taking most of my time of course. Now that things has settled down, i ll post more regularly here. I also took less pictures lately, i guess it s one of those periods of low interest in a hobby. These where mostly taken "here and there" in this period. I am using my laptop, since my old PC got a virus, this pictures look very different on this screen, if any of you remembers how my prevous pictures looked (brightness, contrast, saturation, WB, etc.) i would like to hear how they compare.

This was taken after a storm...the seagulls just passed as i was framing....

They say it s spring....

A view from my bedroom...

A walk with Tristan...

In the garden...

Around christmas...

I always liked theater lights...

The main square of Koper/Capodistria...

C&C always welcomed...

the originals:
http://www.pbase.com/tomasg_71/recent_d700_images

Tomas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see nothing wrong with the pictures, actually, if I remember well, some of your old pictures looked a bit overexposed, while these look good to me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, welcome back Wink

this is some incredible stuff, lot's of surrealism all around ... love the 1st shot especially!

Cheers
TobiAS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, the favorite is the last one !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, #1 is my favorite

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful series, I enjoyed then Cool

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice series, #1 is my favorite

+1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I see nothing wrong with the pictures, actually, if I remember well, some of your old pictures looked a bit overexposed, while these look good to me.

Thanks Orio, they look much brighter on my laptop s display, i guess my older monitor was a bit too dark.

Tomas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman, yinyangbt, poilu, GrahamNR17, Excalibur...many, many thanx !!! Very Happy

Tomas