Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sunrise Leitz Elmarit 2.8/180
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Sunrise Leitz Elmarit 2.8/180 Reply with quote

Sunrise on this very cold and windy morning.
Capured with Pentax K-r & Leitz Elmarit 2.8/180@4, stitched of 4 frames.

Timo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful image Timo. As I can see you are a early riser too. Best time to take images. Where is it ?
Thanks for sharing.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rolf,

It´s on the top of a mountain called "Hohe Warte" very near to the "Autobahn A4" between Cologne and "Gummersbach".
Looking east into the rising sun the view shows us the hills of the "Bergisches Land" and the "Sauerland". I think if the air is clear and you turn around to have a look to the west you can see the Cologne Cathedral in a distance of about 50 kilometers. I will try to make a shot using my Telyt 400 to verify it.

Timo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I wasn`t really pleased with the very quick first version, I decited to reprocess it a bit, here is my final result:

Timo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure which one would I choose, both versions have their qualities.
Second version feels cozier but the first version renders better the distance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a beauty !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first on is it for me, the "Luftperspektive" works very well in #1, but gets a bit diluted in #2.
[btw. it is not the same picture, the sun is a bit higher in #2]