Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sparkassen-Giro 2011 at Bochum (Nikkor 4.5/300 ED IF)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Sparkassen-Giro 2011 at Bochum (Nikkor 4.5/300 ED IF) Reply with quote

Hi,

this weekend happened like every year in our town the "Sparkassen-Giro", an event with a lot of international well known cyclists (for example last winner of the Tour de France, winner of the World Championship etc.)

A part of the racing circuit crosses our little village. Here some shots from this morning during the women racing. All images with D700 & Nikkor 4.5/300mm ED IF (few cropped).

More information here (in German) http://www.sparkassen-giro.de/

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice snapshots, Rolf.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

I like to shot mainly at sport events the faces of the athletes. You can see/show the strenuousness, the concentration and the fight with the own body and the slipping energy. Let say all emotions.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:

I like to shot mainly at sport events the faces of the athletes. You can see/show the strenuousness, the concentration and the fight with the own body and the slipping energy.

Good choice!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lot's of tension in the faces, good shots. I whish I could do this kind of high Iso photos with my cam ...

Cheers
Tobias