Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Little birds with SMC F* 250-600 F5.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Little birds with SMC F* 250-600 F5.6 Reply with quote

My first humble tries with the SMC Pentax-F* 250-600 F5.6. Using my car as a doghouse blind Smile

The last could have been a winner, but it's more like a blooper now Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results Peter! That new lens pays off....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incredible series, Peter !

#3 is special, the colors from the background are corresponding perfectly with the subject.

Last one is not a blooper but simply stunning !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful. Very sharp lens you got there for a zoom!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! I really liked my own results; it was the first day with serious usage of the lens. It really lived up to my expectations, though it's still a lens that requires a very good technique to get the most out of it. Just the slightest shake will render a shot unusable.

In my experience, and I have compared shots made with my Sigma 500/4.5 APO EX, the lenses are really on the same level. With the Pentax having a slight edge in the sharpness department (however slight).