Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Buda Castle - Konica Hexanon 24mm f2.8 Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Buda Castle - Konica Hexanon 24mm f2.8 Panasonic G1 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I think I sent you that lens by mistake... Laughing

Colors look almost like slide!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pics, magical lens

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Very nice, I think I sent you that lens by mistake... Laughing

Colors look almost like slide!

Smile Yes almost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great color... really
It seems a "super lens"
Speaking about the contents i think that the first picture is the best, imho.

Cheers,
roby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this lens too , it's a pleasure to use , for me only on Konica FT-1 since I have no m4/3 body

Last edited by yinyangbt on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
I love this lens too , it's apleasure to us , for me only on Konica FT-1 since I have no m4/3 body

FT-1 with slide one of the best possible 35mm camera combo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great light well captured.
This seems to be a winning combo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great colors and such details! wonderful job Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Attila , I passed once through Budapest and several times on M0 ...I have a plan to take some time to visit it at ease. Your pictures are great,they are stimulating me to prepare a visit maybe the next spring .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
You know, Attila , I passed once through Budapest and several times on M0 ...I have a plan to take some time to visit it at ease. Your pictures are great,they are stimulating me to prepare a visit maybe the next spring .

+1

I've been on holiday next to lake Balaton in 1989, but never been in Budapest, your pictures sells the city very well Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:

That is cool , let me know when you will come and we can arrange an MF Lens meeting Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:

+1

I've been on holiday next to lake Balaton in 1989, but never been in Budapest, your pictures sells the city very well Wink

When Iron curtain was done ?! That time lake Balaton was meeting pont for Germans who would escape to west

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nordentro wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:

+1

When Iron curtain was done ?! That time lake Balaton was meeting pont for Germans who would escape to west

Yes, just right after the fall of Berlin wall Very Happy

I think the name of the town/ place was Balatonfured? I remember the prices was very good at that time!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you remember well , Balatonfured is exists. I think Budapest still not an expensive destination not comparable with beautiful Norway , but perhaps it will be good for a family visit.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nagyon szép! Long time, since I've been in Buda! Probably next summer again, should think about that.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, those images are really sharp! I don't think my 24mm Zuiko can match your image sharpess! Lovely photos BTW Smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's definitly the next town I'll visit in Europe ! so close and I've never been there.
Gorgeous images ! 1st is one brilliant!

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenseH wrote:
Nagyon szép! Long time, since I've been in Buda! Probably next summer again, should think about that.....

Nice to read Hungarian words! Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tobbsman wrote:
that's definitly the next town I'll visit in Europe ! so close and I've never been there.

Cheers
Tobias

What a shame Smile You have never been here , iron curtain is down , hurry before it will up again Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Wow, those images are really sharp! I don't think my 24mm Zuiko can match your image sharpess! Lovely photos BTW Smile

Ah count post processing too Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
tobbsman wrote:

Cheers
Tobias

What a shame Smile You have never been here , iron curtain is down , hurry before it will up again Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Only a Hungarian can make such jokes.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we can make something Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RenseH wrote:
Attila wrote:
tobbsman wrote:

Cheers
Tobias

Laughing Laughing Laughing Only a Hungarian can make such jokes.....

Let's hope it's down for good Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos of a lovely country.