Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Buda Castle - Konica Hexanon 24mm f2.8 Panasonic G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Nice photos of a lovely country.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice set Attila! I like compositions and colors, especially #1, #2, & #5. Not easy to choose, #5 is best for me. Skies are wonderful.

May I ask what is occasion and who walked on the red carpet?

Only kidding (a little!), I think maybe somebody will be disappointed to discover your photos are more beautiful than actual!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Very nice set Attila! I like compositions and colors, especially #1, #2, & #5. Not easy to choose, #5 is best for me. Skies are wonderful.

May I ask what is occasion and who walked on the red carpet?

Only kidding (a little!), I think maybe somebody will be disappointed to discover your photos are more beautiful than actual!

Thank you! Some monkey did walk on red carpet for sure, picture made before presidential palace. I had lucky day with perfect light , this area is nice no problem what you see what you get Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:
You know, Attila , I passed once through Budapest and several times on M0 ...I have a plan to take some time to visit it at ease. Your pictures are great,they are stimulating me to prepare a visit maybe the next spring .

That is cool , let me know when you will come and we can arrange an MF Lens meeting Smile

That would be great ! we'll keep in touch !