Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hasselblad 500CM
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Hasselblad 500CM Reply with quote

Yesterday I got a beautifull 500CM. It is mint and the felling of holding one Hasselblad is amazing.

I already had one 501CM to sell but it was my boss's camera.

This one is mine. I bought it with my money haha.

It is one partner to my Contax 645... Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! The 500C/M is still my dream camera, but I have chosen to go the Pentax 645 route. Who knows, maybe in the future... In the meantime I hope you'll post some pictures here.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do that for sure. But I have to say I take many time to photograph and develop.

I wait many time to develop because I like to send many rolls together. This "away time" is good too.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end that makes the surprise even bigger. No more 'instant gratification' after the shot like in our digital cameras Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasselblad 500CM? I'm jealous (again).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Hasselblad 500CM Reply with quote

Lazzaros wrote:
Yesterday I got a beautifull 500CM. It is mint and the felling of holding one Hasselblad is amazing.

I already had one 501CM to sell but it was my boss's camera.

This one is mine. I bought it with my money haha.

It is one partner to my Contax 645... Very Happy

Congratulations!