Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

First time with pentacon six and medium format
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: First time with pentacon six and medium format Reply with quote

No 1/125, no daylight film, very dirty viewfinder, before repair, but I like it:

Porta 400VC, Biometar 2.8/80 MC, Flektogon 4/50 MC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those 6x6 negs definitely have an impact that rectangular format doesn't. Leaves plenty of room for cropping, if needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey welcome in the Club!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: First time with pentacon six and medium format Reply with quote

csaba369 wrote:
... but I like it:

So do I.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: First time with pentacon six and medium format Reply with quote

sichko wrote:
csaba369 wrote:
... but I like it:

So do I.

+1 or is it +2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great first efforts, they all look good to me, too, two, three, whatever. Wink Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recognized the Flektogon immediately without looking at the specs Smile
Great first set with the old beast, welcome!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words, 6x6 is really powerful. Have to find a relative small 6x9 next time...Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been considering trying out a Hartblei or ARAX Kiev-60 for medium format. It sounds like they really fix the problems with the Kiev-60 body and then you get Pentacon-mount lenses.

Those are some good looking pictures. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+3 or + nn...i dunno. I am in awe of the MF/120 film too. Nice samples you posted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you bawang!

Paul, I heard a lot good things about Kiev 60. But I like P6, not too heavy, now testing it. But no MLU. Time will show...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the list Smile
Loved the feel of mine, will post a sample when the negs are scanned.

Jim