Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Takumar 55/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Super Takumar 55/1.8 Reply with quote

Been a while since we had some 55/1.8 shots. Gotta love the 10$ lens.

Shot this summer. My daughter and I was waiting for the bus. It was her first busride ever and she was all excited and dressed up for the occation. But alas, waiting is not for children, so she started jumping off the bench.

A snapshot I took the other day, once again of the daughter. After a lengthy discussion about price versus quality on a swedish forum. There was those that stated that you needed a 2000€ lense to take pictures. Naturally I had to show them what I got for 10$.

I recommend this size of the last: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zewrak/2915437828/sizes/l/

I can only conclude the same as I always do when I use this lens. It's amazing for it's price. And everyone that do not have one yet, should get one. Frequently these are sold for under €10 on ebay. Infact, almost everyday you can find this lens for silly amounts of cash. Well worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w o w !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just started to appreciate Taks - and this goes a long way to convincing me to try another. Lovely little girl

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

super tak! but you have also the most beautiful model!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very nicely photographed with very very nice gear Smile

Cheers
Tobbsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning results!
Daniel you have a very beautiful little girl!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results. I like the first one best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good captures.
Especially the first one for it's originality.
I.m quite pleased with my 1.8/55 as well. Didn't know they came that cheap.