Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Synchronized Swimming - SMC K 50/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Synchronized Swimming - SMC K 50/1.4 Reply with quote

I had some fun with those fish. This shot was done by moving the camera with the speed of the fish.

- SMC K 50/1.4
- @f1.4
- ISO 400
- K20D

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great technique and a very, very good result. Thanks for sharing Smile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That photo will look great on a wall ..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stunning result, tobias!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, it look like mirrored fish!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, great picture with beautiful colours Shocked ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Tobias

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good picture, Tobias. I have also tried to photograph them in Frankfurt on more than one occasion, and every time I had one in focus, he changed direction abruptly. I guess I'll have to go back and try again.

Thomas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for commenting !!

Quote:
Good picture, Tobias. I have also tried to photograph them in Frankfurt on more than one occasion, and every time I had one in focus, he changed direction abruptly. I guess I'll have to go back and try again.

Yes Thomas, I had same problem several times. The most astonishing thing is that the other fish change direction exactly at the same time, ... as they would communicate somehow.

Cheers
Tobias