Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

stripe on negative
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: stripe on negative Reply with quote

I got this result on last 10 shoots is anybody can help me why ?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What camera, film, lab? Looks awfully like a screwup at the processor to me, especially if it's a camera you've used before and with no problem.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am guessing this is a 35mm frame? If so, the line is horizontal, which might indicate a pin prick if light leak. Looking at the negs, does the line go in between the frames also? What camera is it on Attila?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konica FC-1 I didn't have any problem with this camera first 24 shoots are fine on same roll , I did checked negative with magnifier and index page from lab , stripe is not there. This is a scanner problem Shocked

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have got these same tinted results when I used color film chemicals to develop black and white film*, but the stripe beats me what has been going on in this shot.

* "Experience, the name given by man to his mistakes (Oscar Wilde)

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Konica FC-1 I didn't have any problem with this camera first 24 shoots are fine on same roll , I did checked negative with magnifier and index page from lab , stripe is not there. This is a scanner problem Shocked

Hesitation in scanner? Shocked

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still don't know why my scanner did it, but soon after worked well.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently this is caused by dust on the top light in the scanner. Annoying when it happens - and yours is a spectacular one.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Still don't know why my scanner did it, but soon after worked well.

Well, I'm glad to hear it's working for you now. Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! It was big pain that time, now is fine Laughing