Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Spiratone 135mm f1.8 wide open
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Spiratone 135mm f1.8 wide open Reply with quote

There is wasn't good light at all and I had about 10m distance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think these turned out quite well considering your shooting conditions...I take it flash wasn't allowed?....I'm awaiting a Spiratone 400 F6.3...They are decent optics given the price...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a few shoots with flash it was more worst.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ceremony is this Attila? The second shot is well focus and shows a good quality.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, is that your daughter Attila? Very beautiful. In fact, all the people look very nice. Pretty decent shots considering the distance and the light! It was a joy to view them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, that's his older daughter (I foresee a modeling or acting career in
her horoscope) and these came out nice indeed! Is this prom night? Do
you have proms in Hungary?

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb lens
Ceremony with wedding dress mmmhhh !

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila
You underestimate your great talent. These shots came out great in a tough situation. I hope you had some time to enjoy. This looks like a celebration and party. Is it a graduation of some kind?

Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like those shoots.
nice front scene and nice bokeh

I do not know this Lens, are you preparing a review about it ?
can i have a picture of the lens ?

tanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,
I see nothing wrong with your shots!
They are well composed, and due to the difficult lighting situation, are extremely well shot. Besides this you did catch the moment very well.
Nice work!,
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an ending party of high school, I don't know how can I say in English.They get a small ribbon from their teacher. Thank you very much guys the nice words! I made 90 shoots about 20 was good one. Others are miss focused or wrongly selected.I couldn't set well flash I have no practice with that need to learn lot more how can I make good portrait with flash.

@Nelson
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/othermaker/spiratone_135mm_f1_8/
Lens and some other pictures with my girls.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, great shots!

Attila, your daughter looks very beautiful, really like an actress, esp. in the last pic!

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - well done photos, especially considering the poor light and long focal length. By the way, your daughter is so pretty! Now I'm looking for an interesting girl to make some portrait shots Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your daughter Attila? Shocked I did not recognize her. She looks maybe 5 years older dressed this way. I hope you could save some good pictures for your memory.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots!

I've seen quite a few spiratone lens for sale (sadly generally pre-AI) and wondered what they're like. This one looks good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! I am lucky with her because she allow me to make portraits, much harder with my wife Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, I think that she is luckier, because when she will be 80 years old, she will have a lot of great photos of yours to remember both you, and how she used to beautiful back then, that is, now.
It's strange, a lot of people, especially women, that I know, don't like to be photographed, yet, when they grow old, complain continuously "ah if I had more photographs of when I was young!". Your daughters will not have this problem!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is. Kind of stupid to not allowed to takes photos...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This becomes especially evident when you lose someone Sad I wish I had taken much more photos of my father than I actually did Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard,
Make sure they are actually Pre-Ai as Spiratone marketed some lens as T mount so dealers could simply sell a lens & T mount & not have to carry the same lens in numerous mounts...That's the case for the 40mm Sharpshooter

Scott

Last edited by Screamin Scott on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not dare to shoot MF in bad lighting conditions. You did it - and you did very well.

Nice pictures and beautyfull people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really wonderful atmospheric shots and what a gorgeous model. Thanks for sharing

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for your nice comments!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, 2 especially...

I did not know such a fast 135mm existed...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even tho conditions was harsh for such a long lens + large aperture ,shots turned out well,especially the 2nd one Shocked
even the small body movement could throw it all out of focus,not to mention the moving people that u have to focus on

and,may i say,lucky u for havin such a nice model 24/7/256 Smile