Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SERVER UNDER UPGRADE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one from today, with picture missing. Not mine.

http://forum.mflenses.com/for-tomato-freaks-north-of-the-alps-t50117.html

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same issue seems uploading not works well

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try bigger pictures than 1024 , must be works every where.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works!

Smile

Well done!

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
Here's one from today, with picture missing. Not mine.

http://forum.mflenses.com/for-tomato-freaks-north-of-the-alps-t50117.html

Please re-upload them! many thanks!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum disappeared again from me this morning, don't know if related.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not related, need to investigate why

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today sometime I can log in the forum sometime I can't - not sure what is happening. Hopefully it is solved now.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Today sometime I can log in the forum sometime I can't - not sure what is happening...

same here for me......

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, some stange errore occasionally.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forum was down again for some time for me until a few seconds ago.
Definitely something strange, maybe problems with the hosting server?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server down from here too for 10-15 minutes until few minutes ago. During that time tcp/ip connects to server quickly but no data passes so no web page. Few minutes ago, get error page "cannot connect to sql server", then and now site is fine. Was that a scheduled backup?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Server down from here too for 10-15 minutes until few minutes ago. During that time tcp/ip connects to server quickly but no data passes so no web page. Few minutes ago, get error page "cannot connect to sql server", then and now site is fine. Was that a scheduled backup?

It repeated several times between yesterday and today, backup should cause one continuous unavailability, not these hiccup interruptions.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
visualopsins wrote:

It repeated several times between yesterday and today, backup should cause one continuous unavailability, not these hiccup interruptions.

I notice some of those too. Some may have been from forum reboots when fixing the photo upload problem, but I've been experiencing the same problem for month or two. There was no problem when forum email notifications was disabled. When notifications was recently re-enabled, those work great now btw, the weird connection problem has returned. Sometimes sql servers get stuck processing too many queries at once, web server cannot connect -- similar symptom as here. Could also be the google gods hogging all the bandwidth. Or a combination of all these things -- sql dB overloads, backups, google gods...

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

testing upload of big photography:

Upload and forum resize are OK now.
I however suspect that the forum up/down might depend from the OS upgrade too, because previously this did not happen.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Orio wrote:
visualopsins wrote:

I notice some of those too. Some may have been from forum reboots when fixing the photo upload problem, but I've been experiencing the same problem for month or two. There was no problem when forum email notifications was disabled. When notifications was recently re-enabled, those work great now btw, the weird connection problem has returned. Sometimes sql servers get stuck processing too many queries at once, web server cannot connect -- similar symptom as here. Could also be the google gods hogging all the bandwidth. Or a combination of all these things -- sql dB overloads, backups, google gods...

I have same observation this was main reason why I did perform upgrade and disable mail, seems all high IO process like mail, tar increase server load dramatically.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are growing again in past days we had performance issue with our server I did upgrade OS to latest version , but wasn't help much.
So I decide to migrate to a new server currently we have 2GB RAM and 2x400 GBP disk space for 49 EUR / month what I pay from your donation. New server configuration is 12GBP RAM 3X1,5TB disk space for little higher costs 60 EUR/month. I would like to ask you who is not supporter member yet or your membership is expired , please donate this community to keep up and running. Many thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images already under extracting, image upload may not works, relax Wink but you can talk at least already.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images already under extracting, image upload may not works, relax Wink but you can talk at least already.

can be slow due very heavy IO

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

less than 1024px ok

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big one upload picture button

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BIG ONE DRAG and DROP

nem mukodik
[img]http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20125/[/img]

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's looking good.... Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
It's looking good.... Very Happy

+1.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason when I type http://forum.mflenses.com I get a white page with big text saying "It Works!" and nothing else. Same when I go to mflenses homepage and click on the forum link. I had to click on a member profile, then the link to the forum index to access the forums? Confused