Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rokkor MC 24mm f/2.8 on NEX3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Rokkor MC 24mm f/2.8 on NEX3 Reply with quote

Here are some images taken today with this combination .
I like this lens . It's a bit heavy , and flares a little , but I love it.
Click on the image to see it larger.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great shots, congrats !

The nearly black tulips add soething poweful.

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice capture of the flowers. Did you use high iso in most of your photos as a lot of them seem to have a bit of noise, at least from my monitor.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, sharp and colorful! The contrast seems so high that the black tulips nearly disappear against the BG unfortunately and appear without structure; a gamma correction would solve that. That Dandelion meadow is a bit underexposed, so the yellow heads appear a bit dull.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Nice capture of the flowers. Did you use high iso in most of your photos as a lot of them seem to have a bit of noise, at least from my monitor.

thanks !
ISO 200 that's minimum on NEX

kds315* wrote:
Very nice, sharp and colorful! The contrast seems so high that the black tulips nearly disappear against the BG unfortunately and appear without structure; a gamma correction would solve that. That Dandelion meadow is a bit underexposed, so the yellow heads appear a bit dull.

thank you ! you are right ,that meadow is underexposed I had no time to correct that in PPthe black tulips are also defocused because I used wide open at 2.8

tobbsman wrote:
great shots, congrats !

The nearly black tulips add soething poweful.

Thank you , Tobias

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at the kds315*'s suggestion , I tried to slightly reduce the contrast on the dark areas ,to emphasise the black tulips :