Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PRICE DOWN: Rare Carl Zeiss Planar 135mm f2, Mint Condition
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

After having been abused by one of the forum member who pledged to buy the lens for weeks, and finally disappeared with no news whatsoever!!!, please note that the lense is still for sale...

Should you be interested please let me know.

Also, do you know whom I may contact to identify the member, in case he would like to fool other sellers in here?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kind regards,

Olivier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier, please note that many of us have lenses for sale here, and of course everyone would love their ads on top, to be always visible.
So we gave us a rule: updating a market entry with new information or a new price, is accepted.
Bumping up the thread by writing new replies such as "why is no one buying my lens" is not accepted, because, if everyone did that,
you can imagine that it would be a continuous "bump war".
Im sure that you can understand this.

If you are afraid that nobody would see your ad after it goes naturally down in the list, consider using the "new marketplace",
where you can post your ads and they are organized as in a shop, for categories.
Another benefit of that is that more people than the forum members wll see the ad.

Orio
admin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely understand your point Orio, sorry about that...

I've finally put the lense on sale on Ebay. Opening price is down: 500 EUR, with no reserve price.

The link: http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290627324104

Happy auction!

Cheers,

Olivier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a friendly tip Olivier: don't assume that everyone here speaks french, so if you link to
ebay, it would be best to do it via ebay.com Click here to see on Ebay and not
a language specific version of it (except it is restricted to be sold in France only of course).
That's why there is that EBAY button on the right.... Wink

so here you got your free "bump"... Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Klaus.

In fact I wrote the descritpion in English so that everyone could read it, and provided the french version link to ebay by mistake... such an idiot! Wink hehe

Thanks again,

Cheers

Olivier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, as Attila said many times, please don't change thread titles after having created them
this will lead to broken links in google searches.