Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pancolar 1.8/80 MC M42 Carl Zeiss Jena [orio]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Pancolar 1.8/80 MC M42 Carl Zeiss Jena [orio] Reply with quote

I am VERY SADLY selling this very rare lens. Sad
Here's a Pancolar 1.8/80 MC (multicoated) Carl Zeiss Jena lens, M42 mount.
This lens in M42 mount is VERY rare, nearly impossible to find.
Few copies have been made and people who has it usually keeps it. I need to sell it for financial need.
See description in the shop page:
http://www.mflenses.com/mfl-ebay/Pancolar-1.8-80-M42-MC-Carl-Zeiss-Jena.html
The price is 500 Euros + shipping. A Paypal fee of 4% will be applied on the total if you pay with Paypal. No fee if you pay with bank transfer.
Please ask for the shipping prices to your location.

If you are interested, take it soon. I am sure it will go quickly if/when I put it on Ebay.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for you, Orio! Crying or Very sad

But... this lens is highly recommended. I prefer it over many lenses in this range, including the 85mm f/1.8 S-M-C Takumar. This lens simply won't disappoint you.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I feel sorry for you, Orio! Crying or Very sad

But... this lens is highly recommended. I prefer it over many lenses in this range, including the 85mm f/1.8 S-M-C Takumar. This lens simply won't disappoint you.

+1

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
Wonderful lens - one of my best.
Won't let it go.
Sorry that you have to sell this beauty. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that you are letting go this great lens.