Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Night shots with Tamron 105mm f/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Night shots with Tamron 105mm f/2.5 Reply with quote

Nothing special, bu just wanted to share with you.

The OOF highlights are more pronounced than I would like, but still I like this lens very much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like first and last one most.

Can you tell me what this stuff is in the first shot ? - looks like mini-UFOs Laughing

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice shots, I like them all; the lens look great

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Melbourne there is a street performer called the Sonic Manipulator and these are his electronic music instruments/gadgets.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very clean images you get excellent result from this Tammy ! Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had and used this lens since 1976 when I bought it new. I have lost count of the cameras I have used it on and it has always been a fav lens.
It performs well wide open and is mega sharp when stopped down to f4 and smaller. I'm pleased to see somebody here has discovered it.
I bet it becomes one of your favs after a few hundred shots.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Leslie wrote:
I have had and used this lens since 1976 when I bought it new. I have lost count of the cameras I have used it on and it has always been a fav lens.
It performs well wide open and is mega sharp when stopped down to f4 and smaller. I'm pleased to see somebody here has discovered it.
I bet it becomes one of your favs after a few hundred shots.

Thanks Rob,
It already has become a favorite lens and a keeper. When I took it our for a walk a week ago I was astonished by the sharpness of this lens when stopped down to f/4, I just could not believe my eyes.

BTW, all the shots were taken at f/2.5.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific shots, fun eye and a very sharp lens

patrickh