Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

New Years Day - SMC/Tak/85/1.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: New Years Day - SMC/Tak/85/1.8 Reply with quote

Happy New Year to everybody !!

First of all apologize for beeing very absent in the forum last time. I had quite a hard working season and no time to touch my camera and computer keybord at all.

I just began my small vacation and went to Holland as usual for New Year,
AND had time to make some photographs near the beach yesterday...which I want to share:
All SMC Takumar 85mm 1.8:

Cheers
Tobbs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Wow! Excellent as always ! some of them superb really! Many thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exellents shots! I really like the 2nd and 11th, they are awesome. Thanks for sharing such a nice moments!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the last two pics i love the most Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second that! Great shots using a great lens!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your nice critics !

Quote:
Great shots using a great lens!

I have this Takumar lens for very short time now but I already love it a lot. I have the feel that somehow it lets me look a better photographer than I am ... Laughing

Cheers Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about the rope shots aesthetically but the landscapes and portraits are gorgeous and really show off the stunning quality of the lens