Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MF lenses in action
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: MF lenses in action Reply with quote

this is a small selection of photo's taken on 14-feb-2009 at a Mountain Dew Big Air contest (in Sinaia Romania). The main lens that i have tken with me was(tokina 11-16 and canon 70-200 f 4L) and also tow manual lenses the tow widest that i have (all photos are taken with a Canon 40D my only camera)

first 4 photo's i used MIR-1 GP Brussels 1958 (37mm f 2.8 M42)

for the next 2 photo's i used pentacon 28mm f 2.8 (M42)

i realy like the performace of the MF lenses i realy like the photo's
hope you like them to. Enjoy

PS
this is my first post in the gallery section of the forum Embarassed Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots - I particularly like those from the Mir 1.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing moments , great captures! Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really outstanding captures. Makes my own Dynastar skis look like they're from a different age, when in fact they're only a few years old. Shocked

Geez, now I feel old!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank's for the visit an the kind words Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romania: more than just vampires.

Amazing scenery; I used to live near the Canadian rockies and this reminds me of home. I like the last image especially with the ski tracks heading off towards the menacing cliffs Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, but the Mir shots and the last Pentacon one all seem to be a bit under xp on my monitor. Snow causing metering problems.