Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MF lens for nikon mount (except the Nikon lens)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seymore wrote:
I would also suggest you may want to consider the Nikkor-P 180/2.8. My copy is AI... and although not ED glass, much cheaper. I believe I paid about $190-200 USD.

Chris, I can't resist gloating here, sorry.

Latest acquisition (it was a buy-it-now and I just had to): Nikkor 180mm f/2.8 AIS ED, immaculate glass, very good cosmetics (occasional small scratches and a couple of tiny scuffs), silky smooth focusing and precise clicking aperture ring.

200 euro Smile *does the happy dance* and arrived Friday morning from Italy (someone selling off their old manual film gear).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent lens Chris - Congrats!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Chris, a very good price for that quality lens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet deal, Chris. Back in the day, I paid that much for a beat-up survivor of the Press Wars. Looked ugly but took amazing pictures. Gotta get another one someday.

Best,

Michael

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Chris - it's so compact and the quality is lovely. OOF creamy most of the time. One of my most beloved ... (but aren't they all one way or another?) Smile Smile Smile

patrickh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: pentacon six lenses Reply with quote

dont know if someone mentioned this, there is an adaptor for nikon and the 180/2.8 sonnar is cheap the adaptor is even available as an tilt or shif adaptor.