Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer orestor + Nikon D80
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soullivan wrote:

Thanks for enjoy. yes,horizon is a problem,this one may be looks good....

Yep, it's better even if I liked more her pose in the first shot.
Anyway when one's eyes are disturbed by a tilted horizon when a such beauty is so masterfully displayed, this means he is too much into photography Embarassed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally prefer the first nude. The second one has a less graceful and more "showy" pose.
I don't think the horizon is a problem in the first picture, it is not important, this is not architectural picture Wink and I bet no viewer would give attention to the horizon anyway Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
I personally prefer the first nude. The second one has a less graceful and more "showy" pose.
I don't think the horizon is a problem in the first picture, it is not important, this is not architectural picture Wink and I bet no viewer would give attention to the horizon anyway Wink

so, tasteful,graceful is more important. Smile

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Your images are so very captivating, and it is a pleasure to see such intimate glimpses of China! I have always been so curious about China, never had much information as to the people. Your images bring me a wealth of treasure. The spots of color from the peoples' attire are striking against the austere walls of the homes. Your nudes are beautifully composed and the light values are magnificent. The eroticism is high because the nude is so innocent and tasteful. Well done ALL of your images. Can't wait to see more.

Laurence

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soullivan wrote:

so, tasteful,graceful is more important. Smile

For me, yes, in the nudes especially with young subjects it's very important

Your other image was very good also!! But this one really is more gracious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm late, but would like to welcome you to the forum and thank you for sharing such an enjoyable series! Smile

Bill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Welcome! Your images are so very captivating, and it is a pleasure to see such intimate glimpses of China! I have always been so curious about China, never had much information as to the people. Your images bring me a wealth of treasure. The spots of color from the peoples' attire are striking against the austere walls of the homes. Your nudes are beautifully composed and the light values are magnificent. The eroticism is high because the nude is so innocent and tasteful. Well done ALL of your images. Can't wait to see more.

Laurence

Laurence,I almost don't know where is the north when I read your comment.

next time I must bring you more pics about china.

thank you.