Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Largest Christmas tree of the world
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Largest Christmas tree of the world Reply with quote

Hi,

today we visited the Christmas fair at Dortmund, the next town nearby. At this Christmas fair you will find the largest Christmas tree of the world.

The height is 45 meter, he is made up of 1700 single trees, has a weight of 40 tons and 48000 lamps. The 20 red Christmas candles are each 2,5 meter high and the workers need 4 weeks to build this tree.

That's it. Merry Christmas !

Pentax K-5 & kit lens handhelded at ISO 6400

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a beauty, the tree and the photograph !

I can smell some Glühwein and Maroni Wink

Cheers
Tobias

P.S.:
I NEED THAT CAMERA !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! 6400iso, that's a big tree!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you and yours !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible both 6400 ISO and tree size! Congrats and accept my condolence about Christmas shopping Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we see the tree in the daylight,my ISO only goes up to 3200...nice camera Rolf!
Only small trees around here, a really sad looking artificial one... I must post a photo of it.