Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kobori Koboron 3.5-4.8/24-70
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O yes. Most of us still kicking in 2024. Still interested in that specific one... Wink
What mount is yours?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one of these recently in PK / AR mount but it has internal haze so I'll need to attempt to clean it. As far as I can see the haze is only on one element in from the rear, so might be an easy fix.
Still looking for one in Nikon F mount.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anybody has the Kobori (without haze), it would be interesting to see some well lighted daylight pictures in high resolution.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this lens may be one that is prone to having haze in most examples. I bought one several years ago, my copy was unfortunately not cleanable. I looked for another at a later date, there are not many around, and the only one I found then also had haze. Fortunately the seller was honest in that regard. So, if looking to buy one, this is something you should establish before handing the money over.