Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I struck gold.... Tamron SP Lenses :-)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have a punt on this one. I don't suppose you'll be selling the 70-150?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I may have a punt on this one. I don't suppose you'll be selling the 70-150?

No! Not for sale.
I purchased the whole kit mainly for the 70-150 and the 500mm.
Selling the 17mm because i have a 17-70 Sigma and 12-24 Pentax.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a nice catch indeed.
Congratulations Smile

Yesterday I found one of those in a kit sold privately and I bought it but havnt received it yet.
Its the 104c. At least that is what I think.
It is a Tamron 75-250 3.8 CF but Im having a hard time finding info about it or images shot with it.
Here is the poor image of the kit I bought. Gave about 200usd for the entire kit + an old stand. He claimed it had been owned by a pro photographer and that everything was in good condition so Im hoping for something good to arrive soon.

The Tamron looks great but were the different models of this lens?
The second lens on the camera is a Vivitar 35-105 Macro Zoom made by Kobino.

Seems I cant post that image or link to it. Maybe because IM a new member. Here is a modded ink to the image: Copy and paste the crippled url might work.www.martin.rodensjo.se/assets/Tamron%2075-250%203.8%20CF.jpeg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aliasant wrote:
That is a nice catch indeed.
Congratulations Smile

Yesterday I found one of those in a kit sold privately and I bought it but havnt received it yet.
It is a Tamron 75-250 3.8 CF but Im having a hard time finding info about it or images shot with it.
Here is the poor image of the kit I bought. Gave about 200usd for the entire kit + an old stand. He claimed it had been owned by a pro photographer and that everything was in good condition so Im hoping for something good to arrive soon.

The Tamron looks great but were the different models of this lens?
The second lens on the camera is a Vivitar 35-105 Macro Zoom made by Kobino.

Seems I cant post that image or link to it. Maybe because IM a new member. Here is a modded ink to the image: Copy and paste the crippled url might work.www.martin.rodensjo.se/assets/Tamron%2075-250%203.8%20CF.jpeg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aliasant wrote:

Go to adaptall-2.com for info and specs. THere are 2 models, 04A and 104A. They look alike, but optical design is different. 104A is the newer one.

Expect purple fringing on high contrast scene. Macro at 250mm is nice to have. Get a real hood, the buit-in one is too short to be useful, i purchased a metal tele hood on EBay for about $10

Have fun with your new toys Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds great Smile

It looks like the 104c. It has that silver ring at the bottom.

Do you have any photos shot with it?

Hard to type right now. Been taking apart and cleaning an old Auto Takumar 1:3.5 . First lens I have ever taken apart like this. Fun but hard. I have lens parts and tools all over between me and the keyboard _)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the 104A, and it's a VERY good lens (I have one too!) Smile

The 04A model had a larger bit of barrel where the text is, below the focusing grip.