Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I am so happy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: I am so happy Reply with quote

Zenit Olympic

I am so happy.

After seeing this kit, I believe that it NEVER have been used...!!!

The leather case look and smells like new car Smile. It is custom made to fit the kit.
There is handwritten notes from the shop to the buyer. Original receipts and manuals of everything. Even the original film is there. Flash, remote cables, lots and lots of accessories that I don´t even know.

What a wonderful world Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Henrik
Can you tell me the lenses that came with
I see the 2/58 what are the others?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Congrats Henrik
Can you tell me the lenses that came with
I see the 2/58 what are the others?

Tair 135mm and the other thing is a funny slide duplicator ( see picture of manual )

Macro tubes (don´t know the right word). They have never been unscrewed. Still sealed.

Last edited by lahnet on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATS!!! Always a beautiful feeling to get an old item like new. My brother had this camera long time ago I had a Practica Smile we had no much choice 25 yrs before. Zenit had problem with shutter, did you check it works ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks , It works. I just bought a B&W film so be prepared for samples. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Next hard task to keep this beautiful looking Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought in a local store a B&W film 36 pic Ilford 125. I hope the light meter is still precise, I guess time will tell.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A real collector's item then! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful kit, and yes, in such mint shape! It is great to have extension tubes - I have a lot of fun using them for macro, and you can mount all sorts of stuff via them, with a bit of tape Wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice kit - and the Zenit will keep working.
Two very decent lenses - the standard Helios and a Tair - is it an 11A? All the other kit is a bonus.