Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How's this???
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: How's this??? Reply with quote

This is as close to 900 wide as I can get right now, sorry!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like an oil Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's beautiful. Only way I get to see autumn color is through your pictures. Don't stop!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took about 40 shots at different apertures and shutter speeds and this was by far the best. I took it about 10-15 minutes after sunset.

I think I got VERY lucky. The only PP I did was a little boost to sat, contrast, & sharpening. When I saw it on my LCD I about crapped my pants and went straight home to see what I got Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think best autumn shoots what I ever seen AMAZING!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shad309 wrote:
I took about 40 shots at different apertures and shutter speeds and this was by far the best. I took it about 10-15 minutes after sunset.

WoW what a nice shot. I was wondering why no one tries after sunset, long exposures with Autumn leaves. Unfortunately we don't get such autum coloring in India.
shad309 wrote:

I think I got VERY lucky.

I think not, You earned it !! Patience pays, try it again & you won't be dissapointed. I once got stars in one such shot. BTW moon is getting full in next 2-3 days too.. Wink
Here is something i got with luck..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh another beauty!
Nice one Dakoo really nice Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dakoo and nice shot!!!

I have been thinking every since taking this that I should use this with snow as well. Might be able to avoid hot spots and get some interesting colors. I'm not sure but I will be testing this out!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Dakoo! You have great eyes for photography!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shot indeed... oily is a good word Wink

(There is a lot of purple color in the picture. How does it look if you remove a bit of it? )

And this shot of Dakoo is superb too !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly on my screen I see very little purple and that is in the reflection. I calibrate my monitor regularly and all my prints are a dead match to my screen.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: How's this??? Reply with quote

shad309 wrote:
This is as close to 900 wide as I can get right now, sorry!

Shad, here in the Oversized Gallery there's no width restriction. That's what it's for! Smile Beautiful picture, you were lucky to catch that light as it disappears so fast at that time of day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate the feedback!