Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44M-4 58/2 - samples from Maastricht
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Helios 44M-4 58/2 - samples from Maastricht Reply with quote

various samples from Maastricht/Netherlands ...
all done on f5.6

here a link to the pseudo-panoramas which I did in maastricht with Helios44 ...
http://forum.mflenses.com/helios-44m-4-58-2-still-life-panoramas-in-a-church-t19422.html

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures, i have a 44-4 can i use it on D700 with an adapter? What kind of an adapter it should be? Any problems with focusing to infinity?

Regards

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uzay wrote:
Beautiful pictures, i have a 44-4 can i use it on D700 with an adapter? What kind of an adapter it should be? Any problems with focusing to infinity?

Regards

On Nikon body to reach infinity distance need additional glass to adapter, most of the time produce crappy results. Not recommended , but some of them perform pretty well. If I remember as well one of our member have it and works pretty good. I think Sichko (John ) have it and adapter brand is Kood.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Uzay. I didn't know about the Nikon adapter, thanks Attila ...

Cheers
Tobias