Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hamburg Morning Sun
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Hamburg Morning Sun Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I'm getting the hang with the Liveview focusing with my new Olympus but do you now if there is a good viewfinder magnifier?

Anyway! This morning is gorgeous weather in hamburg, so I snapped away on my way to work!

What do you think about the sharpness of this lens on 4/3rds?

All images without PP! Most of them taken at f2.8!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]What do you think about the sharpness of this lens on 4/3rds?[/img]

Checking the high-res sample indeed sharpness could be better, but still OK for f2.8 for my feeling. Which lens is it exactly ?

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikkor-H 85mm f1.8 pre Ai!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great series!
Quote:
What do you think about the sharpness of this lens on 4/3rds?

the rendering is nice, the bokeh pleasant, I don't see flaws to this lens
now for the sharpness, all those pics look like drawing, they miss the realism of photography, but you need a bigger sensor and a better lens for that (my subjective opinion Wink )
and a drawing can be very nice, those flowers pics are perfect as they are Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ poilu: Thank you very much!

I really like the images as well and much more than most of my pictures taken with the same lens on the 40D and D200 but when pixel peeping they are less sharp than those other cameras! So I was just curious what you guys think about it!