Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fomafoto shipping cost reduced
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Fomafoto shipping cost reduced Reply with quote

I just received this:
We have reduced shipment price for packages weighting from 350gr to 1kg. The price is 15 EUR inside Europe and 20 EUR outside of Europe. 1kg is for example 27 rollfilms.
The price up to 350gr is 4,7 EUR inside Europe and 7,63 outside of Europe.

This reduces the anomaly I encountered when I ordered 10 rolls of film and was quoted shipping of €20, whereas 9 rolls cost me €4 shipping.

www.fomafoto.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very welcome turn of events, Mr. Polivka who runs fomafoto.com sell a lot of different items (including Foma's papers, their own chemicals [of which exist for example D76 & XTOL clones that are a lot cheaper than Kodak's original versions]) that are priced well. His shippings costs have been a major obstacle in the past.

I for one can recommend his services.