Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Few Takumar shots ..
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Few Takumar shots .. Reply with quote

with different lenses.

Had this morning no wish for a walk so I have taken few images in my wifes garden. Here some shots into the botany.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice Tak-collection you have.

#2 - great, natural colors and nice compo

#the Tak-85mm shot is my fave, supernatural feel

#the dog thinks: "too much sun for May, how will this summer end up" Wink

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The image of the nice dog really shows the sharpness of this lens. GREAT work!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the portrait of the dog!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them all but the 1.8/85 image is special.I do like how you present your images.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah Rolf, so you did take your Takumars for a spin!
aren't they a pleasure to use?

love the air bubbles in the water, and how the water 'bends' around the flower and edge of the vase, colors are great too!

the dog photo is super nice, his expression sooo typical, amazing sharpness of the hair below his nose for a 300mm, I'd think

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot agree more!!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
I cannot agree more!!

Same here, Klaus.

Are there actually any "bad" Takumar lenses?

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the dog-shot, but deeply deeply jealous of sunshine..

My son in Eastern UK has enjoyed their driest, sunniest, warmest spring on record whereas here in Portland we are ending up with the wettest, most overcast, coolest spring on record,yet oddly most Americans seem to think it is always raining in 'Old London Town' lol

Doug

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
ah Rolf, so you did take your Takumars for a spin!
aren't they a pleasure to use?

love the air bubbles in the water, and how the water 'bends' around the flower and edge of the vase, colors are great too!

the dog photo is super nice, his expression sooo typical, amazing sharpness of the hair below his nose for a 300mm, I'd think

Thanks all for your friendly comments.

Yes, tried few out. Next days when the weather will be better again I will make the next sequence. I have a range of Taks here from 17 mm to 500 mm (collect them over the years ). Really very nice lenses but didn use them too much - unfortunately I have also some other fine lenses. But now since my problems with manual focus and the K-5 are solved I will use them more often.

Wink