Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Few Sigma 4.5-5.6/8-16mm shots [AF]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Few Sigma 4.5-5.6/8-16mm shots [AF] Reply with quote

Hi,

bought this lens few days ago because I do not own a good sww for the Pentax K-5. Today my wife would buy some new flowers at The Netherlands and some kilos of asparagus so for me time to try out this lens.

Here few flower shots at the greenhouse with this lens. First 2 shots with 8mm ( = 12 mm at FF) last one with 16mm (= 24 mm at FF) and all wide open.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intreresting again! Really eyecatching technique.
Like nr.2 a lot for it's nice graphical shape ...

Cheeers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpness seems to be great... I would like to see some landscape photos with this lens

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tobias.

I like this kind of images. Maybe for others it is boring or nonnatural but for my personal taste the best way to show the beauty of the blooms/flowers. No foreground, no background - only the flower and some playing with light and shadow.

Ok, here for those interested on this lens few trivial shots into the botany. Nothing special.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, #2 shows all about it's power.

Cheers
Tobias