Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Eilean Donan Castle and no snow...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Eilean Donan Castle and no snow... Reply with quote

From June this year.

EOS 5D + CZO Distagon 2.8/25 & Cokin CPOL:
[img][/img]

Last edited by bob955i on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 (and I just acquired that lens)

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentacon Six + Flektogon 50mm +Provia 100F if you want to improve , beautiful place ,definitely not for digital to me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful place! great colors

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the polarizing effect all over the photograph very much, wich gives perfect clarity and saturnation.

[{[Seem to me that the clouds are nearly overexposed ...)}]

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

@ Attila:

The P6 + Flek 50 combo isn't wide enough for this scene; the RB67 + Mamiya Sekor 50 is however... Wink

@ Tobias: The clouds are a bit hot in places but it's an easy fix. I have my 5D set to show the RGB histogram + image thumbnail, the latter of which can show overexposure but any hotspots can be difficult to see in bright light. I tend to just give the histogram a quick glance and rarely chimp as the 5D's screen isn't the greatest.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@ Tobias: The clouds are a bit hot in places but it's an easy fix. I have my 5D set to show the RGB histogram + image thumbnail, the latter of which can show overexposure but any hotspots can be difficult to see in bright light. I tend to just give the histogram a quick glance and rarely chimp as the 5D's screen isn't the greatest.

Yes,...

I always have problems using a polatizer, I can't really estimate how the effect effects the exposure, espessially clouds are tricky.

Cheers
Tobias