Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Does anyone have or use the Tamron 104A?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Does anyone have or use the Tamron 104A? Reply with quote

Does anyone have this lens...http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/104A.html I just would like to see some images from it and find out how it handles...is it light? Any personal opinions if you have used this lens would be appreciated.I am considering it for taking images of my sons rugby at the moment I use the 103A.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of the Adaptall2 lenses are showing.

correction...
It shows up on Internet Explorer.
As a successor to the 103A, I'm sure I've read that it's as good if not slightly better.
No lightweight, though.

Last edited by Farside on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here link works well, don't expect much more. Rare lens for sure, people like usually tamron sp 60-300

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are 2 on ebay at the moment one with a bad case of fungus... Sad I may keep looking into it and buy one to try it out. I have seen Grahams samples taken with a 5D in a post and Nelsons images (after I remembered to use the search function Embarassed )They look very nice, a little bit of extra weight would/should not be an issue.