Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon F-1 new & FD 2.8-3.5/35-70mm S.S.C.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Canon F-1 new & FD 2.8-3.5/35-70mm S.S.C. Reply with quote

Hi,

bought last year this lens at my dear dealer but never used it. Last week was nice weather so I gave this combo a try. Location "Hohensyburg" - a very old place nearby. First stones around 700 BC.

Canon F-1 new & FD 2.8-3.5/35-70mm S.S.C. & FUJI Provia 100F & Nicon Coolscan 5000 ED

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Rolf ,but firstly I have to comment on how beautiful that camera is!
I love the angle of the Eagles head on the 2nd picture and the background bokeh is good as well.Was this late or morning light?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Moira,

thanks for your comment. Indeed, it is a very nice cam and solid like a rock.
Time was around 11 am.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a camera!!!
And quite capable, that is clear.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice images as usual, great set!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cam looks like an undestroyable tank Smile

Very nice samples !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots, Rolf. I owned the 35-70 in New FD mount way back when. It was a good, solid lens. As for your New F-1, now that's a camera that I plan to add to my FD stable one of these days. I already own a very clean F-1n -- still my favorite FD camera -- but there is just something very attractive about the New F-1. I owned one for a while back in my days as a camera dealer. Just like yours in fact, with the plain prism finder. It is built like a tank, and I suspect it is even more robust than the original, which is a real feat when you think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice samples Rolf. I have never used that lense. I will be interested in your thoughts about it after you have time to get used to it. The camera is in about the same condition as mine from appearances. I have the AE finder on mine. Just love the camera.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is another proof of that the Canon is definitely a legend and it belongs to top quality company

Thanks for sharing these Rolf - I can see that the lens is great and yes - the combo looks so lovely

tf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
..........I love the angle of the Eagles head on the 2nd picture and the background bokeh is good as well.........

Great compo indeed!