Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camera Shop Find
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Camera Shop Find Reply with quote

Well today I had a look in a 2nd hand camera shop near where I grew up. A whole host of old camera stuff packed in a small shop. In the window I spotted a Tamron 5.6/300 SP Adaptall-2.

It came with a case, front cap and all in fantastic condition for 30GBP. I'm very happy as the ones I've spotted on efray go for twice that in well-used condition.

Last edited by martinsmith99 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You actually have a photo shop with used equipment where you live? Rolling Eyes

And didn't you do well ... Very Happy

Quickly - let's know where this shop is !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas gift ! Enjoy ! It was a fantastic performer on my Nikon D50 I bought after a few copies they just didn't much with E-1 so I sold them. I look forward your images.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you, the shops I look at and lenses and cameras are usually cheaper on ebay...mind you with a shop you would have some sort of guarantee.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

All the shop around where I live are closed but one. And the guy there does not really sell interesting stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great score Martin, good to see you have a shop with decent buys. My local second hand camera shop is wise to market values so no bargains to be had, only fair prices.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, great price and like new!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, now get out there and take some tele-shortened shots. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome find matey! Randomly I also purchased one of these last week, although I paid a little more from a dealer @ £40.00. I owned a copy earlier in the year but it had fungus and performed badly, contrary to most people's experiences, so I'm hoping for better results his time round Smile