Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Basically anything on a Pentax Body
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I will sell the K100D with the one-fits-all bayonet (and the original one) soon.
It was worth a try and it makes sense, but most lenses I use on my Pentax are Pentax-mount lenses. So I don't really need the new baynoet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Lucky you!

Oh, it's not all roses - I reckon the reason it was let go so cheaply was the slight unpredictability it has on exposure, both with MF and AF, but MF is worse. The seller was an actress / arty type so probably got a bit fed up with it not being reliable, most especially if she was going for a shot and it was under/over. To her, that probably represented a waste of effort that would be frustrating.
Doesn't bother me *that* much, and if there's ever a new firmware update for it, it might fix it. So far, everything it's done has been retrievable in PS.