Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weinheim autumn anamorphic horizontal + vertical
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Weinheim autumn anamorphic horizontal + vertical Reply with quote

Well, I guess some have seen my anamorphic balloon shots, now here some autumn impressions of my home town Weinheim, Germany. All full size shots just resized.

that last one shows these famous "anamorphic flares" the filmmakers get sooo nuts about...

Last edited by kds315* on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....and here a few vertical ones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones Klaus, but please teach me:
what is the definition of a anamorphic balloon shot Question

I like the water shot with the flares best!

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and how did you mount them and on what camera?

patrickh

It's easy to see why the filmmakers love that cool flare effect

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "balloon shots" (because I was shooting hot air balloons) were posted here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/ladenburg-ballon-festival-2009-t19617,highlight,balloon.html

and mounting that Iscorama lens is not very complicated. Just how you would mount any other Nikon lens.... Wink Wink

The water shot is also the one I like best (I had the Apo Lanthar 90mm also with me and shot the same scene with it)

A very unfair comparision between a 90mm Apo Lens and a 50mm anamorphotic lens...

different exposure times, different apertures, anamorph. is cropped from full format...just to see the highlightes and flares.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The "balloon shots" (because I was shooting hot air balloons) were posted here:
http://forum.mflenses.com/ladenburg-ballon-festival-2009-t19617,highlight,balloon.html

I got it Wink

Cheers
Tobias