Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 77mm Limited
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Pentax 77mm Limited Reply with quote

Regardless of the fact that they are autofocus lenses the Pentax Limiteds are considered classics among lens connoisseurs. I decided to take advantage of the opportunity here to post photos made with autofocus lenses and open this thread for photos made with the Pentax FA 77mm f/1.8 Limited. Anyone is welcome to post their photos here made with this beautiful lens. I've seen people shooting Canon or Pentax users switching to other brands keeping the three FA Limiteds so if you are a Canon user or any other brand using your Pentax Limiteds please post your photos here.

An article written by Mike Johnston might be of interest to people never heard of the Pentax Limiteds before: sm-02-05-02

I hope you enjoyed it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty awesome indeed like other excellent 85mm lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. I'm really happy with the quality I get from a lens that weights only 270 g.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks very good indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really nice!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is on my whish-list Nr.1 ...
great captures, thanks for sharing ...

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quality of Pentax lenses surprises me all the time, when I see pictures taken with them (tobbsmann, spotmatic and others). Obviously so many people know this now, that at the last Frankfurt Camera Fair I didn't see any Takumars, except for some Asahi lenses for the 6x7.
Astonishing picture quality, really.

Thomas

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only lenses, Pentax DSLR cameras are one of the best quality DSLR cameras, their color , sharpness pretty much above than others in my opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astonishingly good shots! i think the last one should win an award somewhere....makes me want to run out and buy a k20d! thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, I should use my FA77 Limited more! Thanks for posting thhose marvellous shots!