MFlenses - A new life in a digital age
MFLenses 2026

Manual Focus Lenses Forum

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.
logovectorizer.com
Spotlight

Featured partner placement for the forum front page.

Lens Vademecum
View previous topic :: View next topic  


Reply

The fairest way would be to buy a copy of the CD to honor the decades of work which have been put into that (no, not mine!) and get it from
D. Collucci here http://members.aol.com/dcolucci/sell.htm (and I have no relationship whatsoever to the seller btw.)



But since I know that board a little bit now, here the link to a reduced and older version of it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmtovntxwj (updated, since old link was down...)

Cheers, Klaus

P.S.: admin maybe make that a "sticky" to avoid more questions...

****

Another source to buy is: http://antiquecameras.net/lensvademecum.html
$11.99 well invested!


Last edited by kds315* on Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total


Reply

I have bought a legal download. Good price for all the information you get!


Reply

Thanks for being so fair, I bought one too long ago and I never did regret that - a world of information for a few bucks!!


Reply

just bought a legal download, €10.51 is a fair price for such infos


Reply

Indeed! Very Happy


Reply

Excellent - I had the old free download but didn't know where to get the illustrated one.


Reply

I've downloaded the free older version and I'll have a deep look at it. If I find it useful, I'll buy the more recent one for sure!

Thank you!


Reply

I bought a download too. It's a treasure and a bargain for the money


Reply

The Server ISP is shut down. Sad
Link is gestoben Confused


Reply

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
The Server ISP is shut down
I can send you the free edition in the mean time if you need it.


Reply

Thanks Cezar that would be great.
Send to my Gmail Smile


Reply

what was that?
Page seems down permanently.


Reply

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Send to my Gmail Smile
I'm afraid i can't do that, it's way too large. I'll up it somewhere and send you the links, ok?


Reply

The site has been shut down permanently. Does anyone still have the files?


Reply

The full version can be purchased at http://www.antiquecameras.net/lensvademecum.html


Reply

Thanks Sevo!


Reply

I bought now, thanks!


Reply

I did as well. This is a fantastic source


Reply

I bought this as well. At first I wasn't too impressed since it's not very conveniently organised, but mere hours after downloading it I used it to find out about an old Minolta lens someone was asking about and there was more info in the Vade Mecum that I would have expected. So, worth the price, I think.


Reply

Arkku wrote:
I bought this as well. At first I wasn't too impressed since it's not very conveniently organised, but mere hours after downloading it I used it to find out about an old Minolta lens someone was asking about and there was more info in the Vade Mecum that I would have expected. So, worth the price, I think.


Exactly , need better organization, but due low income and lot of work I think it will remain as a dream.


Reply

As a printed copy, it would be a total pita to look things up in, but word search changes all that. So far, I haven't found it to be all that bad. Quirky perhaps, but quite accessible.


Reply

Old thread, but here we go:
After a crash disk and having lost some "not backed up" files, got again the VM last week.
Every time I jet an eye on these files I exclaim to myself "what a work these guys have done!

Cheers,

Renato