Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Speed Graphic, 4.5/152 Ektar and Roll Film back
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Speed Graphic, 4.5/152 Ektar and Roll Film back Reply with quote

I got my Speed Graphic Kalart rangefinder working and adjusted for the 152mm Ektar, and I figured out the problem with the Graflex "22" roll film back - it needed a lube with lighter fluid. And then I got the shutter solenoid working with the "light saber" flashgun - no flash, but it makes using the lens shutter much easier.

The 152mm on 120 6x6 is quite a nice portrait lens, and is perfect for the coupled rangefinder.

Now all I need is the Kalart rangefinder extension viewer as the roll film back makes it hard to use otherwise. And a Sherpa to carry all of it around of course. Ergonomic these things aren't.

Old picture, but it still looks the same !

Some of my favorite model - who does not like being photographed !
Also some two-year old pictures taken using the ground-glass. That is a big pain in the bottom. And it looks like I missed some dust, ouch.

Kodak T-Max 400

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love all of these Luis, you're lucky to have such a subject, unwilling or
otherwise. Very nice results!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my dream camera, lovely subject , great result!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great square portraits and superb model!
the colors tend to the magenta & green on my lcd, I prefer sepia or neutral

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the first one. Great shot. Your daughter will be very happy she has that one in years to come.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These pictures really show off the good points of med format in portraiture. Such a long tonal range and depth. Eg. the arm in the back in #2 is wonderfully out of focus.