Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Something Of Interest?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Something Of Interest? Reply with quote

I found this auction on ebay. I guess what this ebayer is selling would be the idea to to sell this same idea over and over again. Thats just my guess, I didnt fork over the money to find out.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are talking about complaints:- My complaint is against the professional dealers, who are also experts at sniping, win items and put them back on sale for up to 4 Xs what they paid for them. If enough do it, this causes prices to rise (supply and demand) and I'm now seeing some prices higher than a good camera shop in the high street....erm but if the camera shop looks at ebay he could put his prices up, so buyers lose out unless they stop buying to cause prices to fall.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, there's on UK ebay seller who buys cheap camera gear through his old-tat clothing account ID and sells it through another one. Greedy b'std often sticks on a 3X markup for BIN.