Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pictures from your cameras and lenses.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Pictures from your cameras and lenses. Reply with quote

I found a nice idea to show to the public old film cameras, I would like open a section for film cameras in mflenses.com/gallery. Are you ready to support me with pictures taken from your cameras? Like Bill did with his beauty Ricoflex ? I also ask you guys from your lenses ? I would like to make a good as possible lens and film camera gallery. Let me know your thoughts ! Many thanks !

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have many old cameras, only a handful, but for what I can do I will be glad to help.

Terrible work days are these however. I barely have the time to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you friend! I know your lens list that is ok I will ask you. I know you have a Pentacon SIX only. I have pictures from that, any other camera ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Do you mean rather documentary pics (as in www.nicanet.de/mf)
or rather artistic photos?

Carsten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you friend! I know your lens list that is ok I will ask you. I know you have a Pentacon SIX only. I have pictures from that, any other camera ?

Except for the FM2, I only have very cheap cameras, bought with 10-20 Euros each.

these are my manual cameras:

Nikon FM2 New
Yashica FX2
Praktica Nova II
Praktica MTL 5
Praktica VLC 2

and the Pentacon 6, which isn't mine yet, technically (as I still have to pay for it).

I'm very sorry I can't find my Zeiss Super Ikonta anymore, I suspect that my ex wife might have stolen it. It was gorgeous.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant documentary pics, my I take them from this link ? An artistic photo will also cool in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I meant documentary pics, my I take them from this link ? An artistic photo will also cool in my opinion.

I'm not sure to understand, you want photos OF the camera or photos TAKEN BY the camera?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Photos from the camera itself , not taken with them. Please take a picture from each camera.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Photos from the camera itself , not taken with them. Please take a picture from each camera.

No problem.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Sure. These are my pics and my cams. So if there is a copyright, I have it. Wink
Help yourself, take a "typical" lens for the cam.

These are my manual SLRs:
Zenit E
Zenit EM
Practika L2
Nikon EM
Canon FTb
EXA I
Ricoh KR-10x

I've got some rangefinder and viewfindercams that you can find on this site as well.

Carsten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to build a light tend or perhaps I will buy a cheap one. Afterwards I'll send you pictures of about 9 different types of Zenits and a Voigtlaender Vito b.

Michael

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much guys!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Seymore the FM2 Dragon is a real gem! Fantastic!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do all my Exaktas, the Yashica 635 kit and all my lenses.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Please do at least in 640x480, Carsten do you have bigger size pictures ? I tried to get them from your site but all are to small to put into them the gallery.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see if I can convince my Nikon EM for modeling this weekend Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Seymore:
Oh, I think it broke your heart to sell this gem, didn't it?

@Attila:
I'm not sure about it, I'll have to check...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here you go Attila Smile

http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=691

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Please take single shoot from every lens except Kiron and Pentacon. In the Lens Gallery I use single pictures, many thanks!