Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pen-F family
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Pen-F family Reply with quote

with their raison d'être Wink

( later edit: the photo had not shown any more, updated the link )

Last edited by kuuan on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowowowowowow!!

Amazing, Andreas!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow collection indeed! Congrats!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas, you have even more lenses than my dad did in the 70s - and he bought a bunch when Olympus discontinued the Pen FT. Boy does that bring back memories... thank you

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_Generations

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very, very nice Andreas!!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank's guys

i know I have bad LBA..but at least I stick to one brand..at a time Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool collection Shocked

Cheers
Tobi

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow wow. What an awesome collection you have.

It's not easy task to get as many pen F - I don't have a single of any of them.
I have to admit that small size lenses on the Nex is a good feeling.
My Voigtlander 40/1.4 is practical glued to my nex5n.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: G.Zuiko Auto-W f3.5 20mm Reply with quote

thank you Tobi and Hoan.

Yes, Hoan, I really like their fit on the NEX. Being able to use small lenses on a small camera was one reason why I got a NEX. Even though the Pen-F lenses are selling expensively now I still got them for quite a bit less than Leica, Contax G or Voigtlaender would have cost me. Of course one could argue that those are better. Are they? I don't know.

Current FF cameras are too big for me, so instead I opted for lenses that are as if made for APS-C Wink
Eventually I shall show them one by one, first the widest, G.Zuiko Auto-W f3.5 20mm

( by preset Macro Takumar f4/50mm on NEX5N )

Last edited by kuuan on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great collection and very nice presented Andreas. Congrats !!

Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: E.Zuiko Auto-W 25mm f4 Reply with quote

thank you very much Rolf! missing the fast 3 most "dear" though, f1.2/42. f1.5/60 and f2/70

here the next in the line, E.Zuiko Auto-W 25mm f4

it's size Wink

mounted on Sony NEX5N

best greetings,
andreas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: G.Zuiko Auto-W f2.8 25mm Reply with quote

G.Zuiko Auto-W f2.8 25mm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: F.Zuiko Auto-S f1.8 38mm Reply with quote

F.Zuiko Auto-S f1.8 38mm

( taken with S-M-C Takumar f1.8/85mm on NEX5N )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andreas, what lens are you missing in penF line?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: G.Zuiko Auto-S f1.4/40mm Reply with quote

hoanpham wrote:
Andreas, what lens are you missing in penF line?

Hoan there are quite a few missing, most prominently the 38mm Macro, 38mm pancake and the f2/75mm but I am really satisfied with the ones I have Smile
Each I am showing individual photos of in new answers, minus the 60mm that I bought later, are already seen in the first photo of the original message

the G.Zuiko Auto-S f1.4/40mm

taken with S-M-C Takumar f1.8/85mm on NEX5N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, the fast 40! Fantastic!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Hey, the fast 40! Fantastic!

Carsten maybe you misunderstand? There is the fast f1.2/42mm I forgot to mention it in my last answer to Hoanphan for being one of the Pen-F lenses I don't have, have not been looking for one neither. This is the f1.4/40 I have since long and I know that you have seen quite a few photos I have taken with it ( well, actually this a second copy which is in much better condition than the one I have been using, both I have since last year and can be seen on the first photo of my original post )
it's just that I had decided to take "portraits" of each individual lens, and for these I am actually also trying out a new technique, focus stacking of various photos taken wide open

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, OK. Anyway, nice lens. Wink